The solution to drought problems
Water is a fundamental resource in agriculture but geography, high temperatures and rain scarcity influences the water availability.
How can increase water efficiency in unfavorable weather condition or in presence of water scarcity?
The solution is MICROSEED WR.
MICROSEED WR is the only microgranular fertilizer that containing an innovative plant-based polymer that can increase the soil and growing media Water Retention, the polymer persists in the soil for 4 to 6 months and it rehydrated every irrigation or rains.
The property that makes MICROSEED WR unique all over the word is the capacity of absorbs water and releases it slowly during the time for reducing water stress:
MICROSEED WR ALLOWS TO MANAGE RAIN WATER AND IRRIGATION WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.
MICROSEED WR is distributed during the sowing with 25-30 kg/ha or mixed with the growing media 300 g/m3.
The advantages of using MICROSEED WR are:
1. Creating a Comfort Zone around the seed and roots.
2. Reduction water evaporation and percolation losses.
3. Increased Water Retention in sandy soils.
4. Increase water availability during the crop cycle.
5. Strong starter effect thanks to nitrogen, phosphorus and zinc input.
The MICROSEED WR formulation allows the best polymer Water Retention performance:
1.Increasing the contact surface with the soil: 5-6 times higher than conventional granular fertilizers.
2. Uniform distribution.
3. Improved nutrient efficiency.
4. Each microgranule has omogeneous chemical composition.
5. Elasticity use in:field, greenhouse and spit.
6. MICROSEED WR can be distributed either with micro-granulator or inside the hopper layered with the seed or mixed with the growing media.