Simple mineral fertilizer
Potassium thiosulphate solution
N. Reg. Mipaaf 0004702/15
POTASSIO TIOSOLFATO is fertilizer solution with a high potassium and sulfur concentration.
Thanks the original synthetic process POTASSIO TIOSOLFATO has unique properties :
• reduce nitrogen losses by volatilization and leaching thanks the thiosulfate anion
• moderate inhibitor on nitrification and urease
• reducing action for Increases the phosphate assimilation
• corrective and nutritive action thanks sulphur
• protects trace elements such as iron and manganese from insolubilization
phenomena and reducing chlorosis and micro deficiencies.
The particular POTASSIO TIOSOLFATO formulation and total absence of chlorine, it is particulary suitable for drip irrigation and foliar application on fruit crops and lives.
Potassium Oxide (K2O) water soluble 25%
Sulphuric Anhydride (SO3) water soluble 42%
Sulphuric Anhydride (SO3) by thiosulfate 42%
Aspect Colorless clear solution
Density at 20°C 1,47 kg/lt
Freezing Point -10°C
Electric conductibility (0,1%) 1,14 mS/cm
pH (20 °C) 9-10
Can 30 kg
Tanks 1400 kg
Motorway tanks 14-30 ton.