Compound fluid fertiliser
PK fertiliser suspension with Sulfur (S)
Synergist for final phenological phases
K SULF is a liquid fertilizer with high potassium, sulfur and phosphite concentration.
Thanks this combination K SULF has different functions:
• Reduce nitrogen volatilization and leaching: thanks thiosulfate anion.
• Moderate inhibitor effect on nitrification and urease.
• Increase phosphates roots uptake: tanks acidifying and reducing action.
• Thanks the sulfur presence has pH corrective action and reduce soil salinity.
• Protect trace elements such as iron and manganese from insolubilization phenomena for reducing chlorosis and micro deficiencies.
K SULF has total absence of chlorine, thanks phosphite presence is particularly suitable for drip irrigation crops like: horticultural, fruit crops and grapevine for increase the fruit
sugar content (Brix degree).
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) water-soluble 6%
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5)soluble in neutral ammonium citrate and water 6%
Potassium Oxide (K2O) water soluble 24%
Sulphuric Anhydride (SO3) water soluble 33%
Aspect Clear liquid
Density at 20°C 1,30-1,40 kg/lt
Freezing Point -10°C
Electric conductibility (0,1%) 1,05 mS/cm
pH (20 °C) 6-7
Can 30 kg
Tanks 1400 kg
Motorway tanks 14-30 ton.