Pest management environmentally friendly: prevention is essential for grapes quality
Like every year EURO TSA offers the “sustainable pest management program” which ACTICLASTER is the real protagonist.
What is ACTICLASTER?
ACTICLASTER is a liquid formulation based by CLASTER TECHNOLOGY an innovative formulation that containing: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, gluconic acids, oligosaccharides, which allows:
1. Promote Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with Plant protection products by minimal label dose.
2. Stimulate sugar and protein plant metabolism.
3. Promotes the overcoming from various kinds of stress.
EURO TSA recommends ACTICLASTER using by 3 l/ha in mixture with fungicides at minimum labeled dose for:
1. Improve plant protection products* translocation inside the plant
2. Reduce copper products dose (by 50% of the recommended dose) respecting the 6 kg/ha/year copper limit and ensuring efficiency
3. Limiting the interruption of flow problems by vasodilating action into the vascular system
4. Promote sugars accumulation into the bunches
5. Overcome the various kinds of stress
6. Improve quali-quantitative yields.
EURO TSA recommends the use of ACTICLASTER at a dose of 3 l / ha in mixture with the plant protection products by minimum label dose from: opening buds in admixture with cymoxanil separate bunches 4% + Mancozeb 40%, followed by Copper metal 39,75% by oxychloride + cymoxanil 4.2% from separated by flower buds to bloom and concluding with Metalaxyl 3% + 15.5% from Copper metal hydroxide from berry pepper to veraison.
Whit ACTICLASTER is POSSIBLE to MADE Pest management environmentally friendly!